They call it an “oral gel shooter.”Q Vigorect is a fast-acting male enhancement product that comes in a packet.
It’s a gel-like liquid that you ingest about 30 to 45 minutes to an hour before you’re planning your sexual encounter.
It apparently tastes like berries, and makes sure you can achieve and maintain a solid erection for as long as you want and need to.
It looks as though there used to be an official Vigorect website, but that no longer exists.
Usually that means the product is no longer being manufactured and is on its way out.
In this case, Vigorect is still available through some third party retailers, so it’s not completely gone yet.
That being the case, lets take a look at the formula to see if we can determine if and how Vigorect works.
Vigorect Ingredients and How They Work
There is no complete ingredient list to be found on the internet, but we were able to track down the primary active components.
- Butea Superba which is a well regarded aphrodisiac that supports libido and increases energy and stamina.
- Choline Bitartrate which supports blood flow to the penis.
- Vitamin B5 which increases energy and vitality.
- L-Arginine which increases the body’s production of nitric oxide, a vasodilator that relaxes blood vessels, allowing more blood to flow to the penis for better erections.
As we mentioned above, you would ingest one packet of Vigorect liqui-gel about 30 to 45 minutes before having sex to improve erections and libido.
Vigorect Pros and Cons
Looking at both sides of an issue is the best way we know to make sure you end up with an objective conclusion about whether or not to buy.
Advantages of Vigorect
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It comes in single packs so it’s inexpensive to try.
- It’s fast-acting.
- There is no commitment required.
Disadvantages of Vigorect
- There is no official Vigorect website anymore.
- The product has likely been discontinued.
- There’s no money back guarantee.
- There are no Vigorect reviews from customers or clinical tests to help determine whether or not it works.
Where To Buy
You can purchase Vigorect at this time through Amazon and a couple other retail websites.
The cost of a single dose packet is $6.
While I wouldn’t go out of my way to find Vigorect, I would say that if you come across it and have an opportunity to use it, give i